Create beautiful long-lasting curls instantly, with the BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl. Featuring revolutionary, patented technology; this innovative styler is incredibly simple and quick to use, creating beautiful results in no time. Gentle, quick and easy, hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions. The hair is not put under any tension and it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl. It even has an audio beep indicator to remind you exactly when to release the hair. From longer lengths to shorter styles, no matter what the hair type, the Perfect Curl will create shiny, long-lasting curls, every time.
How to Use
- Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through
- Separate a 3cm section of hair. When working with naturally curly or longer length hair, we advise you to use even smaller sections
- IMPORTANT: Always hold the styler positioned into the hair with the open part of the curl chamber facing towards the head. Position the styler where you want the curl to start. Ensure the hair section is held straight and placed neatly through the centre of the styler
- Close the handles together, let go of the hair and allow the hair to be automatically taken into the curl chamber. If using the timer setting, the beep indicator will start. The amount of beeps you hear will vary depending on the time setting being used. Hold the handles shut until you hear four quick beeps in succession to indicate the time is up
- Release the handles first to let the curl free and gently pull the styler away from the head. NOTE: If you pull away before you open the handles, the curl will be straightened out
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Next Day Delivery
Click & Collect
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 2pm with Collect+ and pick up your order in 2-3 days.
- ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through
- separate a 3cm section of hair. when