Be captivating, exuberant and regal this season with LOLA Make Up’s new Autumn/Winter Collection 2019 – Memories.
Inspired by the distant memory of visits to magical places in the Far East, and reminiscent of the breeze at sunset of summers gone by, the Memories Collection effortlessly combines delicacy and luxury in this autumnal look.
Here’s everything you need to recreate this look:
LOLA Make Up Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede
The ultimate autumnal shade of indulgent brown, our Mono Eyeshadow has a soft texture with buildable colour coverage. Perfect for creating the smoky eye for this look.
LOLA Make Up Infinite Lashes Mascara
For a long lasting, false-lash effect, this mascara delivers every time. With rich colour coverage, each and every lash is defined and lengthened without the lumps and clumps.
LOLA Make Up Mono Blusher 003 Bright Peach
With a smooth, velvety finish our Mono Blusher adds the perfect amount of colour to enhance and accentuate your features.
LOLA Make Up Matte Long Lasting Lipstick 107 Smoothy
A homage to the pink shades of spring and summer, our Smoothy Lipstick has a deep and intense colour that works perfectly during the darker days, as well as having the on-trend matte finish for this autumn/winter season.
STEP BY STEP
- Apply LOLA Make Up Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede over the entire upper eye lid, using a blending eyeshadow brush, to create a smoky yet natural effect.
- With an angled eyeshadow brush, blend the Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede into the upper and lower lash line, extending out slightly to the edge of the face.
- Using LOLA Make Up Infinite Lashes Mascara, begin with the lower lashes. Start at the roots of the lashes, apply light pressure downwards and then zigzag across the lashes. Then move onto the upper lashes. Start at the roots of the lashes, zigzag the wand through the lashes and apply light pressure upwards. Repeat to give the lashes a second and third coating.
- Once the base has been applied, use the LOLA Make Up Blush 003 Bright Peach from the temple to the middle of the cheekbone. Apply it with short strokes and blend the edges into the cheekbones to avoid streakiness and creating a smudged effect.
- For a gorgeous matte finish on the lips, use LOLA Make Up Matte Long Lasting Lipstick 107 Smoothy. A fun and vibrant shade of pink, this lipstick elevates the look of the lips and compliments the eyes. Apply directly to the lips or use a lip brush for added control and a more professional finish. Start by applying the lipstick to the Cupid’s bow and then gradually add colour to the rest of the upper lip. Glide the lipstick, or lip brush, along the bottom lip, and then rub lips together to distribute the colour evenly.
All prices are correct as of date published.