This nutrient-rich blend of rosehip, argan and coconut oils effectively restores silky sheen to lackluster locks and and seals split ends for a sleek, healthy finish. Coconut oil smooths the hair cuticle to lock in moisture and lock out environmental impurities, while argan oil provides extensive conditioning to restore luster and diminish frizz. Antioxidant-rich rosehip oil shields strands from UV and free-radical damage.
How to Use
- Apply a few drops to your palms, use more or less depending on hair length and thickness, and rub hands together so the treatment is evenly distributed.
- Gently rub palms through hair, focusing on the mid-length to ends.
- Treatment can be applied to damp hair before air or blow drying or it can be applied to dry hair as needed.
Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica (Fir) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Tocopherol*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Fragrance (Parfum)
* Coconut, vegetable, or plant derived
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Next Day Delivery
Click & Collect
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 2pm with Collect+ and pick up your order in 2-3 days.
- apply a few drops to your palms, use more or less depending on hair length and thickness, a
Sorry but a big thumbs down 👎 for this product. I purchased this because I love the shampoo and conditioner and I have always used oils in my hair, both in damp and dry hair, but this for me can't be used in either. It is a heavy oil (think Olive oil) that even the tiniest amount will leave your hair greasy and full of static. Maybe it's because I have fine hair but unfortunately I will not be using it again so I am left with a full bottle...Expensive waste.