Perfect Skin foundation is designed to look and feel like skin for the most natural- looking finish. The soft-matte finish and creamy texture layer easily for medium to buildable coverage. The unique complex of Oak stem cells, Olive oil, Argan oil, Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E deeply moisturize, soothe and protect the skin. Ideal for all skin types.
How to Use
OCTYLDODECANOL , ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), POLYETHYLENE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, AQUA (WATER), OAK ROOT (QUERCUS ROBUR) EXTRACT , LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, OCTOCRYLENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 15850 (RED 7), CI 15850 (RED 6)].
- Apply Perfect Skin starting from the center of the face : nose, chin and forehead.
- Blend outward using fingers or the foundation brush #838 (sold separately).
- To set foundation, control shine and lengthen wear, apply a sheer powder using a powder brush (#836 sold separately) or a velvet powder puff (#9102 sold separately).
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Express DeliveryFree for members
Next Day Delivery
DPD Delivery with SMS
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 4pm Sunday to Friday and collect next day at your chosen Asda toyou location
- apply perfect skin starting from the center of the face : nose, chin and forehead.
- blend outward using fingers or the foundation brush #838 (sold separately).
- to set foundation, control shine and lengthen wear, apply a sheer powder using a powder brush (#836 sold separately) or a velvet powder puff (#9102 sold separately).