Membership prize draw terms and conditions
MyTFS Membership Mystery Bag Competition
- The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. You must be a member of the MyTFS Membership plan (“the Membership”) to be eligible to enter (“Eligible Member”).
- One prize will be awarded at random to two eligible MyTFS members. The prize includes one Mystery Bag worth up to £150.
- The opening date for the competition is 07:00 GMT on 27th November 202
- The closing date of the competition is 07:00 GMT on 28th November 2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The participant must make a purchase via https://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/ (“Qualifying Purchase”) to be eligible to enter (“Eligible Member”).
- The winner(s) for the prize will be selected at random on 29th November 2023 by The Fragrance Shop.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 72 hours of the being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. Once the winner has acknowledged the contact from the Promoter, the prize will be sent via recorded delivery within 5 days.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement whether there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct up to date details when entering the Prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of the prize.
- The prize is supplied by TFS Buying Limited of FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (the "Supplier").
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to The Fragrance Shop, FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's https://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/privacy-policy. See also clause 7 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is TFS Buying Limited of FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (“the Promoter”).