More from Stila
Unleash the magic of this marbleous liquid eye shadow!
What begins as a carefully crafted combination of two light-catching shades marbleized, magically morphs into one color-flipping shade that shifts as it hits the light. Each pigment-packed shade has a unique combination of color-flip pigments, pearls and shimmer particles to maximize the high-impact, color-changing, sparkle effect.
For an optimized blend of magical flip pearls, swirl/twist the applicator in the vial before application. Gently pat/dab the color onto lids to maximize the “flip” effect.
- Carefully crafted combination of color-flip pigments, a variety of pearls and varying shimmer particle sizes gives the formula a unique color-changing, mega-watt finish.
- Over 40% water in a clear base allows for optimal sparkle and shine with a weightless feel.
- Long-wearing formula with minimal fallout.
How to Use
- Apply directly onto the desired eye area using the applicator wand. To amplify the shade-shifting effect, tap color onto lids using fingers or a brush.
- In case of eye irritation, discontinue use of all eye cosmetics and see your ophthalmologist at once.
INGREDIENTS/INGRÉDIENTS: WATER/AQUA/EAU, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., SILICA, GLYCERIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE. (+/-) BLACK 2 (CI 77266) (NANO), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491).
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Express DeliveryFree for members
Next Day Delivery
DPD Delivery with SMS
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 4pm Sunday to Friday and collect next day at your chosen Asda toyou location
- apply directly onto the desired eye area using the applicator wand. to amplify the shade-shifting effect, tap color onto lids using fingers or a brush.
- in case of eye irritation, discontinue use of all eye cosmetics and see your ophthalmologist at once.