More from Stila
Our best-selling Smudge Sticks are available in an array of matte and shimmer formulas that stay-not stray-for reliable colour payoff that's second to none. With a range of gorgeous shades to choose from, they feature a cocktail of moisturising ingredients that ensures colour glides on smooth (no tugging or pulling) and the waterproof formula won't budge or fade. What's more, our Smudge Sticks can be used as a classic pencil liner or a smudgy eye shadow - simply smudge with your fingers or a brush. The colour sets after you've had time to get your desired effect, and then stays put all day.
How to Use
- Trace along upper and lower lashes to use as an eye liner
- For eye shadow, use your fingers to smudge it out before colour sets
- No sharpener necessary! For best use, remove the cap, twist counter clockwise multiple times (it may take several twists), and apply! Note: the propel pencil does not retract
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) . May contain carmine as a color additive.
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Express DeliveryFree for members
Next Day Delivery
DPD Delivery with SMS
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 4pm Sunday to Friday and collect next day at your chosen Asda toyou location
- trace along upper and lower lashes to use as an eye liner
- for eye shadow, use your fingers to smudge it out before colour sets
- no sharpener necessary! for best use, remove the cap, twist counter clockwise multiple times (it may take several twists), and apply! note: the propel pencil does not retract