More from The Ordinary
This concentrated solution includes Amino Acids and Amino Acid derivatives creating a combined total concentration of 17% (by weight). This resembles the composition of Amino Acids found in the skin’s own Natural Moisturising Factors and provides enhanced barrier support, elasticity, osmotic balance and desquamation. The formulation also includes a 5% (by weight) concentration of D-Panthenol which is a pro-vitamin of Vitamin B5 to provide surface and below-surface hydration while aiding in skin repair and anti-irritant functions.
Amino Acids + B5 offers non-greasy hydration support for the maintenance of healthy, functioning skin. It may cause a temporary tingling sensation upon application. If desired, the formula can be mixed with other serums or creams upon application to reduce its strength.
How to Use
- Apply a few drops to face in the AM and PM before creams.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application.
- If the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, PCA, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Proline, Isoleucine, Lysine HCl, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Citric Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Express DeliveryFree for members
Next Day Delivery
DPD Delivery with SMS
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 4pm Sunday to Friday and collect next day at your chosen Asda toyou location
- apply a few drops to face in the am and pm before creams.
- a tingling sensation can be expected after application.
- if the sensation is too strong to tolerate, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
Not sure as I bought it as a Xmas gift, packaging wrapped well, I'm sure it will be appreciated
Really hydrating, didnt realise how much my skin needed this.