More from The Ordinary
A gentle cleansing product formulated to target makeup removal whilst leaving the skin feeling smooth and moisturised. The formula incorporates Squalane, alongside other lipophilic esters that are gentle, moisturising, efficient in dissolving makeup and facial impurities and increasing the spreadability of the product. When rubbed between your palms for approximately 10-30 seconds, the product undergoes an important textural change from a balm-like consistency to a clear oil-like consistency. This allows the emulsifying sucrose esters in the formula to trap and blend the dissolved makeup and facial impurities with water for rinsing. Being non-comedogenic and soap-free, this formula is designed to be gentle enough for daily use, without over-drying the skin, making it suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
- Dispense product into hands. Rub together to warm the product, allowing it to melt into an oil.
- Massage well onto dry face and rinse with warm water.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Squalane, Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Sucrose Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Laurate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sucrose Trilaurate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Malic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin.
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Express DeliveryFree for members
Next Day Delivery
DPD Delivery with SMS
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 4pm Sunday to Friday and collect next day at your chosen Asda toyou location
- dispense product into hands. rub together to warm the product, allowing it to melt into an oil.
- massage well onto dry face and rinse with warm water.
- if irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- patch testing prior to use is advised. refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing.
- keep out of reach of children.
Love this product removes make up really well and feels lovely on my skin