Clay Mask 100 ml
FREE Ecooking - Peeling Mask - 15 ml *
Ecooking’s anti-inflammatory clay mask contains iris extract, zinc salt and vitamin A to cleanse, refresh and reboot the skin. The combination of active ingredients also helps reduce redness and the sebum production responsible for oily skin. Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, a peptide extracted from Antarctic mud and also known as Antarcticine, regenerates and protects as well as improves hydration.
– Iris Extract
– Vitamin A
– Salicylic Acid
How to Use
- Apply mask in an even layer, avoiding the delicate eye area. Can also be applied to the neck, décolletage and back to help draw out impurities.
- Apply e.g. with a brush.
- Leave the mask on until it is completely dry.
- Remove with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-3 times a week or as needed.
Illite**, Aloe Barbadensis*, Kaolin**, Cucumber Sativus Floral Water*, Aqua**, Monmorillonite**, Propandiol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract**, Retinyl Palmitate**, Florentina Root Extract**, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Salicylate, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol**, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sodium Benzoate
* = organic · ** = natural
* Engraving, Free Sample and Free Gift available with selected items only
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Next Day Delivery
Click & Collect
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 2pm with Collect+ and pick up your order in 2-3 days.