Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“terms”) set out the terms which you are agree to when you use and/or shop from The Fragrance Shop website www.fragranceshop.co.uk (“site”). If you do not agree to any of these terms you must not use our site or shop from us.
Introduction / Who we are
The site is operated and all goods ordered are supplied, by TFS Buying Limited (registered in England with company no. 06789840) whose registered office is at 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE ) (“we”, “us”, “our”).
Use of the site
The site is directly solely at consumers who access this website from the United Kingdom and the site and the products sold on it are accordingly only appropriate for use only in this location. You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws if you are outside of the United Kingdom.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Placing an order
When you place an order with us it forms an offer to purchase our goods. We will confirm our acceptance of your order when we dispatch the goods from our warehouse. At this point a contract based upon these terms is formed between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the goods. This might be because the goods are out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the goods, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified or because we believe that the order has been placed contrary to these terms. In particular, where we suspect that customers are buying large numbers of items for the purposes of reselling them, we reserve the right to cancel these orders at any point up to the item being dispatched.
If you purchase a MyTFS or Scent Addict subscription the terms applicable to those subscriptions will also apply and form the contract between us.
Making changes to your order
If you wish to make a change to the goods you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the goods, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
Goods and their packaging may vary slightly from their pictures. All photography is for illustrative purposes only and the actual item may vary in colour, design and size. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your goods may vary slightly from those images.
We update our web site regularly with stock that we have available however, if you order an item and it is out of stock (for example, due to unprecedented demand) then we will refund you the amount for the item and any associated services such as delivery or gift wrapping. Where your order contains multiple items, we will send you the items that are currently in stock and refund you the amount for the items not currently in stock.
The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
The price of the goods (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the goods advised to you is correct. We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the goods, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the goods in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the price of the goods at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the price of the goods at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mis-pricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
From time to time we may have a promotion which may involve a discount on the price of our goods. Please check the terms and conditions relevant to those promotions together with the following that shall also apply:
• The following products are excluded from these promotions: all Creed, Acqua Parma, Escentric Molecules, BaByliss, GHD, SOSU By Suzanne Jackson, The Ordinary, Barbour 100ml EDT, FCUK Anniversary, The IKON collection bundle , Indulge Beauty Outlet products and Discovery Club products together with any products from outlets stores, gift cards, TFS Membership and ScentAddict subscriptions.
• Flash or time limited sales discounts for flash sales or limited time only promotions are only available during the specified times of the promotion upon the application of the relevant discount code at checkout. Online times may differ to the in-store times so please check before you visit our store to avoid missing the promotions. The manually applied code cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes, promotions or offers. Flash sale or limited time promotions are subject to a maximum of five items per order.
We offer a range of payment options which you can find by clicking here. For use of gift cards please see our Gift Card Page .
For goods, you must pay for before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the goods to you.
For subscription services, you must pay for before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the goods to you.
We have a range of delivery options which you can select at the checkout. For details of the different delivery options, timescales, exclusions and charges please see the Delivery page on the site .
Delivery costs are also clearly listed on our Delivery page and at the checkout (before your order is completed).
Please note that we use third party carriers to deliver the items to you and they may have their own rules regarding the delivery of products to you. Please not there may be circumstances beyond their reasonable control which means that they cannot deliver within the timescales stated (such as adverse weather conditions, changes in governmental rules or conflicts which may affect the logistics centre). In such case we or they will try and notify you as soon as possible.
If on delivery goods you have ordered are not contained within your delivery or the Goods are damaged you should notify this as soon as possible to Customer Services and in any event within 72 hours of receipt of your parcel. In such case you must keep all packaging as you may be asked to return it.
If an item fails to arrive with you after being dispatched by ourselves we have to wait for a period of 15 working days (10 working days for next day delivered items) from the date of dispatch before we can offer a refund or redelivery of that item. This is due to the fact our couriers will not consider an item lost until this point, so it is still likely that the item will still arrive. If the item doesn’t arrive within this period, we will ask you to sign and return a form confirming that you have not received your order before we process a refund or a re-delivery. Please note that any non-delivered items must be reported to us in writing or email within 10 days of dispatch. Any issue reported to us outside of this time period will not be able to be refunded or replaced.
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
• deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
• update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
• make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you in accordance with these terms.
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
Goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full..
When ordering goods for delivery overseas, your order maybe subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the package reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. International deliveries are subject to opening and inspections by customs authorities.
You can return any goods to us within 90 days of purchase. You will need to follow the returns process set out on the site in order to return an item. We will replace the goods (subject to availability) or refund your payment at your option. You will lose this right if you damage or break the seal on the goods (unless you are otherwise permitted to return the item in accordance with these terms).
Fragrances that have engraving/personalisation applied to them, greeting cards with a personalised message and gift wrap with a personalized ribbon are not eligible for return or exchange. In order to ensure your order is as expected, please make sure you check your message on-screen before submitting your order, that the message is correct (especially spelling) and as you intended. We can only accept messages that contain letters and numbers, and cannot accept messages with special characters, symbols or any messages that may contain offensive or inappropriate language. All fragrance bottles that are eligible for engraving have pre-set positions where the engraving message is applied. We try to select the optimum position for your message.The personalised ribbon service is available with gift wrapping only.
Cancelling your order because of a change of mind
You may cancel your order because you’ve changed your mind, at any time within the first 14 days from the point mentioned below in accordance with your statutory right to cancel the order under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. The 14 day period starts from: (a) for goods - the date on which you / your nominated recipient received the goods; and (b) for MyTFS and Scent Addict the date we accept your order .
You cannot cancel the order if you have broken the seal on the goods or you have personalised the goods for example, with engravings or other personal messages.
To cancel your order in this manner contact Customer Service. If you have purchased goods, you will then be required to return the goods to us.
What will happen when you cancel your order depends on the products you are purchasing from us:
• For goods purchased you will receive a refund of the purchase price and a contribution of your delivery charges (up to an amount which reflects the cheapest delivery method available). Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the goods back;
• For subscription services purchased such as MyTFS Membership and Scent-Addict, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind. For MyTFS Membership, the number of voucher codes used will also be taken into account in the determination of your cancelation rights. See the MyTFS terms and conditions on the Terms and Conditions page for more details.
If you cancel because of a change of mind we will refund you the price you paid for the Goods and a portion of the delivery costs which is equivalent to the cheapest available method of delivery to you. If you have purchased a MyTFS or Scent Addict subscription, the refund will include a deduction for the use you have had of those subscriptions. The refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Goods back from you or if earlier the day on which provide evidence that you have sent the Goods back to us.
Your right to end the contract
In addition to the right to cancel the contract you may also have the right to end the contract if what we have supplied to you does not accord with your statutory rights, for example if the Goods are faulty. You should contact our Customer Services team below if you think this is the case.,
Our right to end the contract
We may end the contract for all or some of the Goods by writing to you if:
• You do not make payment for the goods;
• You do not provide us with necessary information for us to be able to provide you with the Goods;
• You do not within a reasonable time allow us to deliver the products to you.
In such circumstances we will refund any amounts you gave paid in advance for the Goods we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you for the net costs incurred as a result of your breaking the contract.
Specific terms relating to your use of the site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
You may not use the site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
• To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
• To upload terrorist content.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site (including without limitation our trade marks, trade names and logos) (“Intellectual Property Rights”), and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved. Use of the site does not give you a right or licence to use such Intellectual Property.
You must not specially use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Customer Services.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of): any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same. Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.The terms comprise an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790) but shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0) 161 468 1701 or by writing to us at [email protected].
We expect all communications with our staff to be courteous and respectful. Unreasonable behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Unreasonable behaviour is deemed to be but is not limited to aggressive or abusive behaviour, unreasonable demands and excessive levels of contact. Should we deem that any of these actions (or any other inappropriate conduct) is taking place then we reserve the right to do the following:
- Limit communication.
- Where communication is by telephone terminate the call.
- Refer the matter to the police where a criminal offence has been threatened or committed.
- Where circumstances are serious enough to warrant legal restrictions, we may apply for an injunction or court order to prohibit contact or poor behaviour.
We will always inform you in writing what action we are taking and why. We will also record all incidents of unacceptable behaviour.
Other important terms
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts who will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Gift Card Terms
• The Gift Card or E-Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or any other vouchers, and cannot be re-sold;
• the balance of your Gift Card or E-Gift Card can be checked in-store or online;
• no change will be given as part of a Gift Card or E-Gift Card transaction, but any remaining balance can be used for future purchases;
• in the event that the balance on the card is not redeemed after 12 consecutive months the Gift Card or E-Gift Card will automatically expire and the remaining balance will be cancelled;
• we will not be responsible if an incorrect email address is submitted at the time of purchasing a Gift Card or E-Gift Card. If the Gift Card or E-Gift Card you purchase is sent to someone else, it will not be replaced, or its value refunded;
• we cannot replace or reimburse the Gift Card or E-Gift Card if it is lost or stolen;
• you are not able to top-up an existing physical Gift Card online (this must be done in-store) and expired or de-activated cards cannot be re-used;
• in the event you would like to cancel an order where you have used a Gift Card or E-Gift Card as payment or you have any questions or concerns please contact our customer services team.
• when you buy product(s) online using an E-Gift Card (for the full order amount), after you have returned the product(s) by post, your refund will be credited to a new E-Gift Card and not by any other payment method e.g. cash or bank transfers. Please check our Returns policy for more information on how to return product(s);
• if you buy product(s) online for more than the value of the Gift Card or E-Gift Card and pay part of the amount using a Gift Card or E-Gift Card and pay the remainder using an alternative payment option, then after your item has been returned via post, the amount you paid via the Gift Card or E-Gift Card will be credited to a new Gift Card or E-Gift Card and not by any other means e.g. cash or bank transfers. The amount you paid using the alternative payment option will be credited using that same payment method;
• we do not allow payment for Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards by Klarna, PayPal Credit or Apple Pay;
• Gift Cards or E-Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion online at the time of purchase.
The Christmas Mystery Box Competition
1. The promoter is: TFS Buying Limited of FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE.
2. The title of the competition is the Christmas Mystery Box Competition .
3. To enter the prize draw:
(a) The participant must have internet connection, have an Instagram account and their profile must be public. Participants use of Instagram is subject to Instagrams terms and conditions.
(b) enter the competition online by creating liking the Christmas Mystery Box Post (the Competition Post) and share to their story tagging @fragranceshopuk.
(c) For an extra entry tag friends in the comments of the Competition Post.
4. The competition will run from 09:00am on 3 December 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59pm on 7 December 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 23:59pm on the Closing Date. All entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries for technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
7. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The competition is only open to all members of the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of TFS Buying Limited or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of TFS Buying Limited or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the prize draw or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
9. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
10. The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are:
(i) automatically generated by computer or created by artificial intelligence (including but not limited to chatbots such as ChatGPT or similar software applications);
(ii) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(iii) incomplete; or
(iv) Contain offensive or abusive language.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
12. The prize is for one winner who will win a Christmas mystery box worth over £100.
13. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
14. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
15. The winner will be selected at random (using a randomiser website) from all complete and eligible entries received before the closing date.
16. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to the address set out in CONDITION 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date of the prize draw.
17. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available , please contact the Promoter at [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
18. If you are the winner of the prize, you will be contacted by the account @fragranceshopuk via direct message. Should you not respond to the message you will have 24 hours from the from the receipt of the message to claim the prize. If you do not claim the prize within the 24 hours, your claim will become invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date
19. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
24. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
27. Please note this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that Instagram bears no responsibility for this Competition, and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information is provided to the Promoter and not to the social media platform.
MyTFS Membership Terms
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the purchase by you of a MyTFS Membership subscription in our UK stores or online in the UK on www.fragranceshop.com (“Website”). By purchasing the MyTFS Membership or otherwise using its benefits you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.1 MyTFS Membership (“MyTFS”) is an annual membership subscription plan that provides the following benefits to members (subject to any deductions as set out in these Terms) (“Benefits”):
1.1.1 Vouchers – you will be provided with voucher codes providing a discount of 20% except excluded products (see Membership section of the Website for full details) (“Voucher(s)”). The number of Vouchers that you receive depends on the MyTFS plan you have purchased. The Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of Scent-Addict or other MyTFS Membership plans. Vouchers must be activated on MyTFS before they are available for use.
1.1.2 Email Newsletter and updates on the latest products and exclusive offers;
1.1.3 Free UK express Royal Mail delivery on orders placed online the Website, subject to the delivery cut offs and restrictions set out on our Website.
1.2 MyTFS Plans – there are different plans each giving different benefits. Please see the Membership section of the Website for further details of the different types of plans.
1.3 A contract for MyTFS Membership subscription will be formed on the earlier of:
1.3.1 Your purchase of the MyTFS Membership plan;
1.3.2 The application of a Voucher to a product purchased in store or online. If a plan is not selected, the standard “MyTFS plan” will apply (for further details please see the Membership section of the Website.
1.4 Limits and exclusions
1.4.1 MyTFS is only available for purchases on the Website or in store in the United Kingdom by individuals (not businesses)that are 18 years or older.
1.4.2 MyTFS membership is not available for reselling or purchase in bulk.
1.4.3 You must have an email address and have access to a computer to be eligible to purchase or use MyTFS as these are the methods by which you will receive the Benefits and by which we will communicate to you, unless you and we agree otherwise. It is your responsibility to ensure that your details are correct and any failure to do so could mean that you do not receive the Benefits or miss important information.
1.4.4 You can only use one Voucher per transaction.
1.4.5 The Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
1.4.6 MyTFS is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives.
1.5 Charges and payment – you will be charged a subscription fee for MyTFS. The initial subscription fee will be the amount you paid for the subscription in store or on the Website (“Initial Subscription Fee”). You will then be charged a further subscription fee on each annual renewal at the then current rate for subscriptions (“Renewal Subscription Fee”) which will be notified in advance of renewal by email to the email address you have stipulated on your MyTFS account. We will take the Renewal Subscription Fee from the payment method you used for the Initial Subscription Fee if available or such other payment details you specify in your MyTFS account. If we are unable to take the Renewal Subscription Fee we may at our discretion terminate some or all of the Benefits with immediate effect.
1.6 Membership Duration – MyTFS is an annual subscription that renews automatically on the anniversary of the first of the events to occur above in condition 1, provided that we have been able to take the Renewal Subscription Fee. We will notify you in advance of renewal using the email address you provided to us and will automatically take payment of the Renewal Subscription Fee on the anniversary date. If you do not wish to renew your MyTFS Membership, you should contact Customer Services at least 90 days’ prior to the renewal date. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate your MyTFS membership at any time upon written notice but this will not effect any Voucher unless the reason for termination was a breach by you of these Terms including without limitation any eligibility requirements.
1.7 Statutory right to cancel. If you have purchased MyTFS online, you have the right to cancel within 14 days to receive a full refund if you haven’t used any of the Benefits. If you have used any Benefits, then we will keep what is necessary to cover the cost of the portion of the subscription service provided. Any refund will therefore be reduced by the value of the Benefit you have used. If the value of the Benefit is higher than the MyTFS fee, we will be unable to refund you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1.9 We may vary the terms of MyTFS plan and these Terms at any time but we will notify you in advance by email or posting an update on the Website.
1.10 These Terms and the subject matter and formation of the contract are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1.11 MyTFS is provided by TFS Buying Limited (trading as The Fragrance Shop), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06789840.
1.12 If you have any queries or comments about MyTFS or these Terms please contact our Customer Services team on the Website.
1.13 Member 2nd voucher offer terms and conditions
MyTFS Membership Mystery Bag Competition
1. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. You must be a member of the MyTFS Membership plan (“the Membership”) to be eligible to enter (“Eligible Member”).
2. One prize will be awarded at random to two eligible MyTFS members. The prize includes one Mystery Bag worth up to £150.
3. The opening date for the competition is 07:00 GMT on 27th November 2023.
4. The closing date of the competition is 07:00 GMT on 28th November 2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The participant must make a purchase via https://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/ (“Qualifying Purchase”) to be eligible to enter (“Eligible Member”).
6. The winner(s) for the prize will be selected at random on 29th November 2023 by The Fragrance Shop. Error! Filename not specified.
7. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 72 hours of the being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. Once the winner has acknowledged the contact from the Promoter, the prize will be sent via recorded delivery within 5 days.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement whether there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct up to date details when entering the Prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of the prize.
12. The prize is supplied by TFS Buying Limited of FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (the "Supplier").
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails [email protected] or writes to The Fragrance Shop, FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter on [email protected]. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter's https://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/privacy-policy. See also clause 7 with regard to the announcement of winners.
19. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is TFS Buying Limited of FQ 80 Mosley Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1LE (“the Promoter”).