Rose Quartz Gua Sha Tool
£15.00 RRP: £20.00 | SAVE £5.00
More from Oilixia
A Gua Sha is an ancient beauty tool that has been designed to be pulled across the skin to stimulate micro-circulation, increase blood flow to the skin and aid lymphatic drainage. This can help to tone the skin, help it feel firmer and lifted, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and drain away puffiness. Oilixia’s Rose Quartz Gua Sha features many unique edges so you can get more from your facial massage.
How to Use
- Cleanse your skin and apply a facial oil.
- Start with one side of the face, apply 3-5 strokes per area and once you have finished one side of the face, move onto the other side.
- Neck: use the long flat edge of the Gua Sha and pull it upwards to the jawline. This will encourage a fresh flow of blood to the face ready to start the treatment.
- Jawline: use the small round indents and pull the Gua Sha along the jaw, moving from the chin to the ear.
- Cheeks: use the long flat edge and pull the Gua Sha from the nose to the ear.
- Undereye: use the small round edge and press it flat under your eye. Use a gentle rolling and pumping action, moving from the inner eye to the outer eye.
- Brow: use the serrated edge and pull from the inside brow to the outside.
- Forehead: use the serrated edge, hold the tool at a perpendicular angle to the skin and rub the pointed edge vertically across any forehead lines.
- Hairline: use the serrated edge and comb through the hairline.
- Finish by pulling the long flat edge down the neck, under the ears, to encourage lymphatic drainage.
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Next Working Day DeliveryFree on orders over £100
Click & Collect
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect in 30 minutes. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 2pm with Collect+ and pick up your order the next day from a local shop of your choice.