Staff have been trained to sample fragrances safely – don’t worry we will talk you through it every step of the way.
We will explore our offers and fragrances from a distance and once you’re settled on a scent, take it to the till for you.
Payment at the till will be a little different but we will advise you of where to stand to keep both you and our store colleagues 2 metres apart.
For your convenience we continue to accept all payment methods but for our colleague’s safety if possible, use card or contactless payments.
Our colleagues may wear protective masks and gloves in some store locations, this is for everyone’s benefit.
So you are able to continue to respect social distancing guidelines within our stores:
1. We will limit the number of customers in store at any time
2. We will provide spacing guidelines
3. We have introduced one-way directional signage and new floor markings to help you keep a safe distance from others
4. We have created entrance and exit points
5. Your help on social distancing would be appreciated, so we ask if you could shop alone.
We understand this may not be possible in some instances so our staff will aim to accommodate you in these situations
Hand sanitiser will be available in stores and we encourage you to use as you enter and leave our premises
We will be regularly cleaning the stores throughout the day.
For our colleague’s safety where possible, we have altered the stores opening hours so our colleagues can travel to work avoiding rush hours on public transport