Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2% 30ml
Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This 5% formulation offers very mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation. This formula contains a studied Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative to help reduce irritation associated with acid use. This derivative is of plant origin and varies in colour seasonally and this colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time. Lactic Acid should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
How to Use
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation persists, discontinue use
- (Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Arginine, Potassium Citrate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Standard DeliveryFree on orders over £40
Next Day Delivery
Click & Collect
Click & Collect from one of The Fragrance Shop stores – available to collect from selected stores. (check out our Delivery page for more details)Free on orders over £40
Order before 2pm with Collect+ and pick up your order in 2-3 days.